Are you tired of hunt-and-peck manuals that waste time already in short supply? Find codes faster and heighten your productivity with our 2017 ICD-10-CM for Physicians & Hospitals. The experts at TCI equip you to make the right coding decisions at the right time to ensure compliance and optimal reimbursement.
The 2017 ICD-10-CM for Physicians & Hospitals is packed with 2000+ new and revised ICD-10-CM codes and their descriptors, as well as invaluable guidance and the vital features you need for correct coding and reimbursement. And navigation couldn't be simpler!
In addition to the complete ICD-10-CM code set for 2017, TCI's book includes:
- NEW! - AHIMA-approved ICD-10-CM manual for CCA®, CCS®, and CCS-P®Certification
- NEW! - Appendix with Z codes for long term use of drugs
- NEW! - Z codes used as the first-listed diagnosis
- NEW! - Major Complication & Comorbidity (MCC) and Complication & Comorbidity (CC) indicators and exclusions, and alerts for principal diagnosis as its own CC/MCC
- Over 2,000 Code Updates - Conquer 1,943 new and 422 revised codes with full code descriptors
- Complete Official ICD-10-CM Coding Guidelines & Conventions - Put an end to claim denials with solid guidelines and conventions know-how.
- Official Code Set - Move quickly with the Alphabetic Index, Index to External Causes, and Tabular List
- Updated Tables - Code faster with the Table of Drugs and Chemicals and Neoplasm Table
- Chapter Specific Guidelines - Official Guidelines written in everyday language
- PLUS! - Appendix with Z codes for long term use of drugs
- PLUS! - Z codes used as the first-listed diagnosis
- PLUS! - Major Complication & Comorbidity (MCC) and Complication & Comorbidity (CC) indicators and exclusions, along with alerts for principal diagnosis as its own CC/MCC